Edgewater Is Open, but we have taken numerous steps to protect the health of our staff, and our customers. We hope to continue to provide golfers with a distraction in these difficult times.
- The Clubhouse is now closed, but we are accepting payment at a pay-window located in front of the pro shop. (see photo below) Food & beverages will also be available at pay-window. Restrooms will be available by walking around to the rear of the building.
- Please pay with a credit or debit card. Cash will not be accepted.
- We are disinfecting golf carts before and after use. Golfers traveling to the course in separate vehicles may request a separate cart, based on availability. Groups of more than 4 players must call the pro shop to reserve tee times. (803) 283-9800
- The amount of tee times available have been reduced, to avoid crowds checking in, and to increase availability of single rider golf carts.
- Please load your own clubs before and after play. Trunk service has been temporarily suspended.
- Water Coolers and ball washers have been temporarily removed from the course. Please plan accordingly.
- Please leave the flagstick in the hole. The cups have been turned upside down to create a shallower cup, making it easier to retrieve your ball without touching anything.
- Bunkers: The Rakes have been removed from all sand bunkers. You may take free relief from bunkers, no closer to the hole. If you do play from the bunker, please do your best to smooth with your foot.
Thank you for your cooperation, and Stay Safe!