With over Twenty-Five years of combined tournament planning experience, Edgewater Golf Club professional staff will guide you through your first or hundred and first event. Whether your event is for charity or a corporate outing we are committed to providing unparalleled service and products to make your tournament a complete success. How do we help guide you through the process?
Consultation: We begin the process with a simple discussion. Applicable questions and expectations are defined
What will be discussed?
- What is the event for?
- Why a Golf Tournament?
- How many participants are you expecting?
- When were you looking to have the Tournament?
- Do you have a planning committee?
- What types of amenities are needed?
- Food and Beverages?
Facility Walk Through: After determining expectations and tournament criteria, a tour is provided of the facility and the applicable areas that would be designed for your particular event.
What will be shown?
- Cart staging area and traffic flow.
- Golf Shop and Snack location.
- Ceremony location
- catering/dinning location
- 19th hole
- screened porch area
- practice area
Turning expectations and tournament criteria into a defined schedule of service that will fit your applicable budget and provide the quality experience that the participants expect.
What would be defined?
- Service staff expectations
- Scoring/Master of ceremony/ announcements
- Contests (hole in one/ putting)
- Proximity (close to pin/longest drive)
- Catering/ Beverage
- Tournament structure (Rules of play)
Communication is the key to a successful event, from the initial consultation to the day prior to the event we will be here to help.
Leading up to the event
- Participant enrollment
- Sponsors needs
- Volunteer updates
- Event supplies
- Day prior to the event
Banners, signs, tables and staff are awaiting your volunteers, sponsors and participants.
What to expect
- Friendly and informed staff
- Complete setup
- Cold beverages
- Requested amenities
- Tournament Day Need to Knows
Equally important to the desire of a great event, is the evaluation of your last event. How can we raise the level of participation, sponsorship, and value?
Making an event a bigger success
- After the Tournament Tips
- Increase participation
- Decreasing objections
- Adding value
- Vested Volunteers